Services We Offer
Get in Touch
Land Art Landscaping
P.O. Box 4832
Pahrump, NV 89041
Mon - Fri 7am to 2:30pm
Sat & Sun Closed
Our Commercial Maintenance Accounts prices are based on each individual commercial account needs, and include the following standard procedures:
Service to Include
Special consideration will be given in obeying the Local city ordinances in regards to noise control.
Vendor will perform said services in a professional, workmanlike manner.
Vendor will inspect the entire property for the performance of all items listed below during each scheduled visit.
Vendor agrees to promptly notify Property Owner/ management Company of any adverse conditions that affect the Property being serviced.
Vendor will furnish and maintain all equipment and machinery necessary to perform said specifications. Equipment will NOT be stored on the Companies property between scheduled visits.
Any vendor request for extra materials, repairs or Services will be requested per phone call, or written request prior to the extra service upon approval
Extra Services approved and performed will be due and payable at time of extra services.
- Lawn maintenance to include cutting of lawn, removal of clippings, trimming along and around obstacles, removal of litter and debris from grounds and removal of clippings from paved areas. Height of cut by lawn mower will be no less that 2″ or higher than 3 1/2 “as conditions dictate. All areas not cut by mower will be trimmed the same height. Blowers will be used to clean sidewalks, curbs, and street of organic material caused by mowing, edging, and general car traffic.
- Edging: Walkways, curbs, and bed lines will be vertical edged each Service visit. All completed edges will have a perpendicular appearance between turf and hard-lines and turf and bed-lines.
Turf and Fertilization and Weed Control
- Fertilization and weed control will be applied three times each year.
- Weeds are to be controlled in turf areas by mechanical, physical and/or chemical methods. Turf areas will be maintained weed free. Bed areas will be maintained weed free and routinely weeded by hand or sprayed to maintain a neat appearance.
- Chemicals may be supplied by either vendor or customer.
Shrub & Groundcover Care
- Pruning of Shrubs will be as need to maintain shape and neat appearance.
All shrubs and groundcover will be maintained in compliance with all local and state and federal restrictions. Trees will be limbed up and pruned to a 15′ high. All perennials, ornamentals grasses and groundcovers will be cut back during winter months.
PRUNING: All planted trees shall be maintained such that no branches/limbs will overhang sidewalks and parking areas lower than seven feet from ground. Trees located in the natural areas shall be pruned only when their growth habits affect formal, maintained areas or when it presents a safety issue for customers/ residents, or associates. Limbs and branches will be removed from property. All tress will be maintained up to a fifteen foot (15′) into canopy. All sucker growth from trunk and base shall be removed per the service schedule or as required to maintain a clean appearance. All trees will be pruned to comply with state or federal restrictions.
General Site Condition: Trash. Debris Removal and Irrigation System Maintenance
CLEAN UP PROCEDURES: As part of each schedule maintenance visit, a general clean-up program will occur. The clean-up program shall involve a policing of all maintained areas for the removal of paper, cans, bottles, sticks, cigarette butts, leaves and other debris. All curbs, sidewalks, driveways, parkway areas will be maintained weed free. (Resident Patio’s not included.(Fallen leaves in all areas shall be collected and removed from property. This will be done from beginning of October though February or until leaf disbursement ceases.
SPRINKLER SYSTEMS: Vendor shall winterize and perform start up inspections of the sprinkler/irrigation system annually. Vendor will verify that the irrigation system operation complies with all local, state, and federal guidelines/laws during start up inspection and will review irrigation systems twice more during the growing season for regulatory compliance. Adjust timer according to Seasons. Simple Irrigation repairs will be done at time of service.